SuperScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SuperScape

Go down

SuperScape Empty SuperScape

Post  Super Thu 09 Aug 2012, 9:15 am

Hai to anyone who reads this in 2012:

I'm Super, and I'm going to be starting up the RSPS SuperScape one day. I've had very little time to get into actual coding and working with the server, however I have a source and made some small changes already. Despite this, I'm not planning to release it for a while as I'd like to make the server something unique and different, and not just a simple leech, so there's no ETA for server release. Due to life's business, I won't have proper time to proceed with this until the end of November (exams will be finished cheers ) so the summer (for me) should give me enough time to turn SuperScape into something awesome.

I won't be advertising until I actually release the server, so if you've somehow managed to find you way here, don't expect anything out of this until maybe February 2013. I know that's a long time, but since I won't be able to work on it until December, leaving enough time to begin to code, a February release for Beta is being hopeful Neutral.

I'm hoping to build SuperScape into a small but enjoyable server that you'll have fun playing. I know that there's countless small project servers like this around, and many probably coded by talented people, however it's the sense of community and activity that I'm hoping to build on SuperScape. As an owner, I'll be listening to the players' suggestions and thoughts, as you guys will be the most important part of the server, and without you there wouldn't be much point in running SuperScape, or continuing to code.

If you're wondering what SuperScape is going to be like, I'll be posting some screenshots of the original source and progress pictures on here one day. However, the server is going to be a 317 with some elements of modern RS, but the extent to which these items/updates are found ingame would be decided by you. Whether the most modern parts of the server will be Dragon Claws, Chaotics, Summoning etc. will be up to you, as it's possible for them to be added although if the community does not wish for this to be so, then they would be removed.

Finally, by February 2013, the server should be in Beta testing stage and so anyone who has found this site will be able to hop on and try out SuperScape. A Beta section of the Forums will be opened up exclusively for this period, and the style of this testing will be determined (whether it will be spawn for all players, or economy to test rates etc.) and if the server remains economy-style in testing, I'll attempt to ensure that skills and banks will be kept relatively untouched - abuse will be dealt with on a player-by-player level so that you don't feel as if you're wasting time by playing when it will be reset in the future. In the event of large-scale bug abuse, a rollback would probably occur, as the last thing I'd want to do is reset everyone's progress (unless this is what the community wants)! Players who assist during the Beta will definitely be highly considered for staff positions in the future Very Happy.

Hope to see you one day, on SuperScape some time in 2013!
Super
Super
~OWNER~
~OWNER~

Activity Points : 4376

https://super-scape.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down