SuperScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Developing SuperScape...

Go down

Developing SuperScape... Empty Developing SuperScape...

Post  Super Mon 20 Aug 2012, 9:26 am

Well without a community at the moment, I'm not too sure on which direction SuperScape should take. A few details about SuperScape are listed below.

• HOME at Edgeville - I like the proximity to the Wilderness, but Yanille is another option I'd consider.
  • SKILLING AREA at Falador Park - All skills can be contained here except a few (eg. Farming, Agility and Runecrafting) which can be accessed from here.
  • PvM includes the KBD, GWD, Corporeal Beast and Dagannoth Kings, but I've tried to add MANY including the Chaos Elemental, the Kalphite Queen, the Giant Mole, Nomad and a special boss (not too hard).
  • MORE unique PvM with Frost Dragons, Ice Strykewyrms and Chaos Dwogres.
  • Minigames consists of the standard Barrows, Warriors Guild (defenders), Jad (fire cape) and Pest Control but also a Barbarian Assault minigame for torso/helms etc. and CASTLE WARS!
  • 21 Working Skills, plus Summoning can be easily implemented.

Now I'm seeking your opinion on what should be changed based on this information (and screenies when they come). I'm hoping that the server will be an all-round type of server, where most players will boss or PK for money, there will be a PK community but skilling plays a role. I'm still undecided as to how great a role PKing will play in the development, updates etc. I know that many people like PKing, but players are required for this so it might be unwise to put all my energy into enhancing PKing.

These are some of the things I have planned for the server:

• Improved ease of PKing - shops will be tailored to allow a player to easily obtain some gear for fights, with many of the supplies available.
  • Importance of Skilling - highscores, integration of skilling into other aspects (eg. food, potions, money-making) depending on feedback.
  • A different server - Moving Home if desired, changing the shops area and different ideas will be considered, as I know that you'll want to play a server that's different in a good way.
  • Removal of 'new RS' weapons and armour - I'm really thinking that Torva, Chaotics etc. have to go. Claws may stay, but overpowered gear will be likely kept VERY RARE and expensive, thus high-priced donations and uber rare boss drops.
  • Voting point system, to increase player count and also reward you.
  • Customised donator area - the current donor area is very limited, and as I'm not planning on leaching the usual donor area I'm going to build one from scratch.
  • More FUN bosses - I'd love some bosses that require some skill, and not just good gear and lots of eating, so I'll look into this.
  • Perfection - If none of these updates are really desired, I'll put effort into ensuring that all the small glitches can be wiped out - although some may be quite troublesome to fix, hopefully most will be resolved one day!

So leave me a response to how you think SuperScape could improve before its release next February!
Super
Super
~OWNER~
~OWNER~

Activity Points : 4361

https://super-scape.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down