SuperScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Applications

Go down

Staff Applications Empty Staff Applications

Post  Super Tue 14 Aug 2012, 11:15 am

When I open SuperScape, I'll be in need of several staff members to help manage the server in it's opening stages. I'm planning on using a rather large player-staff system on SuperScape, as I think that this allows more of the community to have a role in this server. Read the following to learn how the staff system will work.

RANKS

Helper - This will be the lowest 'ranked' staff position - this will be an in-game position, and you will probably be recognised for it with a little icon, but no powers. Your primary job would be to assist players in matters that do not necessarily require a moderator. You will fall under the in-game moderator's power, who will assist in determining members of the community who are fit to attempt this role. This is mainly a way in which to be recognised before further promotion to moderator - similar to a 'test'. The ratio of helpers : in-game moderators will be about 2:1, so hopefully there'll be enough staff members online when needed.

Moderator - They will only have in-game powers, probably just ::mute and ::jail. Your job will be to mentor the helpers and assisting the player community, by providing help, reporting players, and ensuring the game runs smoothly (community-wise). You would be managed by both the admins and the global moderator.

Forum Moderator - Forum moderators will only have forum powers, so you'll be in charge of ensuring the forums remains free of spam, keeping them orderly and providing help via the forums if you wish. There would probably only be one designated forum moderator, as the global moderator and admins would assist you. You may be recognised in-game with a special forums mod crown, however you would not have any in-game powers (your in-game ranking would be similar to a helper).

Global Moderator - It is likely there will only be one global moderator, and they will act as a HEAD MOD. You would have both forums and in-game powers, and in addition to ::mute and ::jail, you would probably have ::ban and ::ipmute (only temporary though). You would oversee the in-game moderators, as well as the helpers, and report directly to the forums.

Administrator - Admins would exist as players with similar power to moderators, however the gold crown means you'll be able to use ::tele commands and possibly more. I'm only thinking one would be needed at first, as there's nothing really special that they need to do, except oversee the server and ensure that the community is functioning smoothly. Bugs/glitches etc. could be focused on more by the admins though.

Head Administrator - This position would only exist if I felt that an additional administrator was needed, so that spawn commands could be used.

Co-Owner - I really don't know if I'll need one until the server opens, but this would probably be my developer anyway.

Developer - If SuperScape starts to grow, I'll definitely get a developer to help me out with the server. They would manage the update related things, as well as some bug fixes and all.

OWNER - My job is to open SuperScape one day, ensure that it remains bug and glitch free, with amazing content that'll keep you playing!

To apply for the ranks, use the respective application forms posted in this sub-section.

Helper: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
In-game Moderator: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] - MUST be helper to apply.
Forums Moderator: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] - CANNOT be helper/in-game moderator to apply.

Promotion to GLOBAL MODERATOR, ADMINISTRATOR, CO-OWNER etc. is based on my decision ONLY and thus isn't open for application.
Super
Super
~OWNER~
~OWNER~

Activity Points : 4376

https://super-scape.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down