SuperScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELPER - Application

Go down

HELPER - Application Empty HELPER - Application

Post  Super Tue 14 Aug 2012, 11:34 am

When SuperScape opens, I'll be needing some players for staff positions. Depending on the size, I'll be looking to recruit 1-3 helpers immediately after release, to determine suitable moderator candidates after a while.

Before applying for a helper spot, make sure you're willing to follow the jobs you'll be required to undertake, and the rules to follow.

Jobs to perform

• ASSIST other players in-game regarding small problems and questions.
  • CONTACT moderators for assistance with tackling larger problems.
  • REMAIN ACTIVE, by playing in-game frequently so that you are able to fulfil your requirements.
  • FOLLOW, and remind others of, the in-game rules of SuperScape.

Rules

• To enforce the rules by reminding other players when they are breaking the rules, and reporting to moderators if they will not listen. Letting players off because they're your friend isn't OK.
  • To help other players when possible if asked - AFK is OK, but when playing, show an effort to help! Ignoring players frequently is not acceptable.
  • To inform a higher staff member of possible inactivity due to commitments - inability to do so may forfeit your helper position.
  • No abuse of position - although you don't have powers, any use of your helper position to influence your in-game status isn't allowed.

If you're aiming to apply for a helper position, then note the following requirements. They WILL change after the server has been up for a while, but this will be updated Razz.

• Activity on the forums - You'll need 5 Posts, and have been registered for more than 3 days.
  • In-game activity - You'll need at least 20M XP in-game for now, and have been playing for more than 3 days.
  • A means of communication with other staff members when offline - Forums PM is fine, but that means you'll have to check it regularly. Using MSN/Skype or other methods is fine; they'll be decided once we have a few staff members!
  • A desire to help others genuinely - you don't apply for helper because you think it'll be fun and you'll be respected by other players.
  • Be able to work as a team with others - communicating with the general community, other staff members and myself will be part of the job.
  • Ability to speak English -.- that means you communicate using a language understandable by others, not 1337 5p33k.

If you think you meet the listed requirements for a helper position, then copy and paste the following form, filling it out truthfully. It will be reviewed by myself (and other staff members), and you will be notified if you are successful, or if you should try again another time.

HELPER POSITION - APPLICATION (SuperScape Beta & V 1.0)

In-game Name:
Length of time playing in-game (Min. 3 Days):
Weekly activity (no. of days per week & no. of hours per day):
Your time-zone (GMT, +10, -5 etc. At least a country/state if you're not sure):
Previous staff experience:
Means of communication with myself and other staff members (Forum PM, email etc.):
Reasons for WHY you're applying:
Reasons for why you should be picked:
Do you understand that if promoted to helper, you must follow the in-game rules AND the rules set out for helpers to follow:

Good luck!

Super
Super
~OWNER~
~OWNER~

Activity Points : 4376

https://super-scape.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down