SuperScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUMS MODERATOR - Application

Go down

FORUMS MODERATOR - Application Empty FORUMS MODERATOR - Application

Post  Super Mon 20 Aug 2012, 8:58 am

The SuperScape forums will need someone besides myself to assist in moderating them, and so I'll be looking out for ONE dedicated forums moderator. Your forums moderator status will not affect your in-game player, although if I feel it's necessary I can give you a nice little crown Smile. These are the requirements for applying:

• You are NOT currently in an in-game staff position, including Helper or Moderator.
  • You must have at LEAST 50 quality posts (excluding the first forums mod as posts will be low on the forums).
  • You must follow the FORUMS Rules at all times - any large rule-breaking of forums rules (small ones don't matter unless frequent) will reduce your chances of being awarded the position.
  • A HIGH degree of skill in the English language - as a forums moderator you WILL use real English - keeping the internet spelling to a minimum is nice, and being direct & clear is also a quality I'm looking for. No need for a Grammar Nazi such as myself (this isn't a rule) but use of spell-check and proper sentences is essential.
  • You still currently play in-game regularly - although in-game activity doesn't have to be too high, I want a forums moderator who still plays the game and knows what's going on!

If you meet the requirements, then read the actions that you will perform as a forums moderator.

• You will use the powers assigned to you to ensure that the forums are kept ordered and free of spam by deleting useless posts, moving topics when necessary, locking topics when requested/out-of-date and editing others' posts to remove rule-breaking content.
  • You will not edit another user's posts without reason - this includes grammatical changes (I know, I know, but unless it's stupidly difficult to read, then don't Very Happy), information that you don't want to see posted etc.
  • You will only STICKY topics when you have sought my permission. Locking/moving topics is fine based on your judgement, and I'll discuss it with you if the action was unwarranted.
  • You will report abusive forums members to me via PM (or other communication) so that I can look into it further for punishment.

If you think you're a fairly active forums user, who isn't an in-game staff member at the moment, then copy and paste the following form to apply for the FORUMS MODERATOR position! In the case of you wishing to become an in-game helper instead, then I may allow for you to have dual status if you are doing a great job cheers !

FORUMS MODERATOR POSITION - APPLICATION (SuperScape Beta & V 1.0)

In-game name:
Length of time playing in-game AND using forums:
Frequency of forums use (no. of days/week and how many times/day):
Reasons for why you wish to be promoted:
Ability to comprehend and communicate in English:
Evidence/Support for promotion (copy-paste quotes if you wish):
Will you use your forums powers as stated in the rules, and not for personal benefit:

Good luck for being selected as a forums moderator!
Super
Super
~OWNER~
~OWNER~

Activity Points : 4361

https://super-scape.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down