SuperScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donation Terms & Conditions

Go down

Donation Terms & Conditions Empty Donation Terms & Conditions

Post  Super Tue 21 Aug 2012, 8:08 am

Well if I decide to open donations, you'll need to follow this set of rules. You must only donate if you have read this thread and agree to all of the listed terms & conditions - any that you oppose, please discuss them with me before donating Smile.

TERMS & CONDITIONS

1. By donating to SuperScape, you acknowledge that you are using your own personal credit card/PayPal account, or have the permission of the account holder when using another account.
  2. If you are found to have fraudulently used another person's credit card details or PayPal account without their permission, then your donation will be reverted.
  3. Donation for status will only apply to one account, and this cannot be transferred between other accounts.
  4. You accept that there will be no refunds for items in the case of an account ban or bank reset due to rule-breaking. In the event of an economy reset, your items will be returned to you.
  5. I have the right to modify the items you receive based on my judgement, with sufficient reason.
  6. I have the rights to alter the prices or items on the donation list - these will be made public by a forums post.
  7. I have the right to change these terms and conditions to suit the current situation.

If you agree to the above terms & conditions, then you are free to donate at your will. Only PayPal (which accepts credit card payments without an account) is accepted at this time, however further donation options may open in the future if requested.

WHY DONATE?

If you choose to donate to SuperScape, then not only will you benefit on your in-game character, but you are also helping out the server. Donations will ALWAYS be used on improving SuperScape, and may go into paying for a VPS to host the server 24/7, getting a proper domain, advertisements to boost the player count or paying for a developer to bring you updates. I will not use donations for non-SuperScape related purposes, and any spare money will allow me to further improve the server. Also, you will never be required to donate although the action is greatly appreciated. Besides helping the server grow, you'll also benefit from donator status and the item/s you donate for.
Super
Super
~OWNER~
~OWNER~

Activity Points : 4376

https://super-scape.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down