SuperScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donation Items

Go down

Donation Items Empty Donation Items

Post  Super Tue 21 Aug 2012, 8:17 am

NOTE - Donations are currently CLOSED.

When SuperScape opens, I may seek to open donations to allow for the server to improve and grow at a faster rate. However, I don't want to open the server and immediately ask for donations, as this is what happens with so many servers and seems like a money-grabbing technique. I'll use my own money to run the server for a while until I see that the server is growing, and allow for donations to be processed. You'll need to check out the terms and conditions of donating, and reasons for why you should donate, in this post: [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

I've decided that although donator status will be separate from donating for an actual item, you will automatically receive donator status if you donate $20 or more in total (over time). Otherwise, if you wish to just have donator status then you must donate for this separately. In addition, a über donator rank will be possible if you contribute a significant amount in donations to the server - this combined value is to be decided, and the rank will not be able to be bought by itself.

I've decided that as donations can often bring in a lot of rare items into the economy by more wealthy (in real life) players, I want to limit the effect that an influx of donated items can have on the economy. This will be achieved by ROTATING donation items frequently (every few weeks probably) so that even if an item is donated for many times in a period of time, it will eventually remain rare as this item will unable to be donated for until it is rotated back on again. Some items will always remain as possible donation items (mainly items by other means) but others will come and go if they are rares - I'd love for them to stay as rares, but also obtained from saving up in-game as they were a previous donation item from months back.

ITEM LIST - Note all prices are in $USD but might be converted to $AUD due to my account Razz.

In-game & Forums Donator Status - $5.00

Random Partyhat - $20.00
Random H'Ween Mask - $15.00
Santa Hat - $15.00
Bunny Ears - $10.00

Bandos Tassets/Chestplate - $5.00 each, $8.00 for both
Armadyl Helm/Chestplate/Chainskirt - $4.00 each, $10.00 for all
Any Barrows Set (excluding Dharok's) - $3.00
Dharok's Set - $5.00
Vesta's/Statius'/Morrigan's/Zuriel's armour - $8.00 per piece
Random Spirit Shield - $10.00

Vesta's Longsword/Statius' Warhammer - $8.00 each
Dragon Claws - $10.00
Chaotic Weapons - $10.00 each
Random Godsword - $10.00

Other UNIQUE/SPECIAL items on request - Varies - Ask me.

These items are subject to change, depending on whether chaotics and PVP armours will remain in-game. When donations open, all items on this list will be obtainable by donation, however soon after I'll restrict them to certain types of partyhat/godsword/spirit shield etc. For a while, I'll consider some special items you may wish to donate for, and are usually unobtainable by other means ingame. Also, you might want to donate for things not on this list; for any such DONATION enquiries, feel free to make a post about it in this section, or PM me.

If you feel these prices are unsuitable, please PM me and I'll reconsider some of them.
Super
Super
~OWNER~
~OWNER~

Activity Points : 4376

https://super-scape.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down