SuperScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donation Procedure

Go down

Donation Procedure Empty Donation Procedure

Post  Super Tue 21 Aug 2012, 9:07 am

If you have made the decision to donate, keep on reading. If not, then check out the donation items [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and confirm that you accept the [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

PayPal is the only method of donating currently, as this is the method I'll use to fund further improvements to SuperScape. I may open other donation methods in the future if demand is high, however note that donations using other currency such as RSGP, RS Accounts and gift card codes aren't accepted.

To donate, visit the following link and follow the steps. Currently as donations are closed, the link has been REMOVED.

After donating, either send me a PM or post a topic in this section regarding your donation, and I'll get to it ASAP. Here's a format to follow if you're posting after you've made a donation. As donations aren't automatic at the moment, you'll need me to verify it before the items are given.

In-game Name:
Donation receipt number:
Donation amount:
Item/s requested:
Email used to donate (blank out some of it if you want, just keep the first 5 letters such as super******@hotmail.com):
Time of donation:

Super
Super
~OWNER~
~OWNER~

Activity Points : 4361

https://super-scape.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down